Epson L800 Single Function Inkjet Printer looks cute, simple black exterior, compact, reliable and easy to use.
- This printer is capable of single function only i.e printing. Eventhough this is considered as a tiny drawback when compared to multi-functional printers, it can print both in colour and black and white. This is a great plus point.
- The maximum printing resolution is 5760x1440 dpi which creates outputs with absolute clarity and quality.
- It has a high printing speed of 34 ppm and photos can be printed in 11 seconds. It is unthinkably fast and accurate and thus saving time and energy.
- USB 2.0 connectivity is available.
- The tray can capacitate a good amount of papers. The input tray capacity is about 120 pages and output tray is 50 pages.
- The power consumption is only around 0.3 to 13W.
-The main plus point is it's size. It takes up less space as it is small and not bulky like other printers.
- It also looks cool as well as cute.
On the whole, this printer is both suitable for office as well as home usage.
|Media Types Supported||Paper|
|Input Tray Capacity||120 pages|
|Output Tray Capacity||50 sheets|
|Media Size Supported||A4, A5, A6, B5, C6, DL|
|Power Requirements||220-240 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption (Active)||13 W|
|Power Consumption (manual-off)||0.3 W|
|Max Print Resolution (Colour)||5760 x 1440 dpi|
|Print Speed Color||34 ppm|
|Print Speed Mono||34 ppm|
|Print speed Photo (10 x 15)||11 sec|
|Compatible Colour Cartridge||Epson Inkjet Cartridge (T6732 - T6736)|
|Compatible Black Cartridge||Epson Black Inkjet Cartridge (T6731)|
|Operating System||Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows XP SP1 or higher (32-bit), Windows XP Professional x64 Edition|
|Power Consumption (standby)||3.3 W|