Epson L800 Single Function Inkjet Printer looks cute, simple black exterior, compact, reliable and easy to use.
- This printer is capable of single function only i.e printing. Eventhough this is considered as a tiny drawback when compared to multi-functional printers, it can print both in colour and black and white. This is a great plus point.
- The maximum printing resolution is 5760x1440 dpi which creates outputs with absolute clarity and quality.
- It has a high printing speed of 34 ppm and photos can be printed in 11 seconds. It is unthinkably fast and accurate and thus saving time and energy.
- USB 2.0 connectivity is available.
- The tray can capacitate a good amount of papers. The input tray capacity is about 120 pages and output tray is 50 pages.
- The power consumption is only around 0.3 to 13W.
-The main plus point is it's size. It takes up less space as it is small and not bulky like other printers.
- It also looks cool as well as cute.
On the whole, this printer is both suitable for office as well as home usage.
Its just a basic printer for both black and white and color.
It occupies a quite large space then what a regular printer which has only function to print has too.
It can use variety of paper sizes.
Only available in black color.
Its better to opt for others like hp laserjet pro which is multi functioning and for a lesser price, but it all depends upon your usage.