Epson - L800 Single Function Inkjet Printer
Compare Prices For Epson - L800 Single Function Inkjet Printer
Epson - L800 Single Function Inkjet Printer Reviews
The control panel has three buttons - one for Power, another marked like a drop (called Ink button) that returns the print head to its default position, and the third button that ejects paper or loads it and resume or cancel a job. All three buttons are complemented by one light each. When the power is On, this Power light is on. In operation, if Ink light goes off, press the Ink button for three seconds to clean the print head.
Featuring an On-demand piezoelectric ink jet methodology, the L800 printer is built for bi-directional printing. The print head has 90 nozzles for Black, and 90 nozzles each for Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Light Cyan, Light Magenta colors. This Epson Inkjet printer can handle A4, A5, A6, B5, C6, DL media sizes. The printer consumes only 13 W of power during operation.Connectivity is supported by USB 2.0 port.
- Its just a basic printer for both black and white and color.
- It occupies a quite large space then what a regular printer which has only function to print has too.
- It can use variety of paper sizes.
- Only available in black color.
- Its better to opt for others like hp laserjet pro which is multi functioning and for a lesser price, but it all depends upon your usage.
Epson L800 Single Function Inkjet Printer looks cute, simple black exterior, compact, reliable and easy to use.
- This printer is capable of single function only i.e printing. Eventhough this is considered as a tiny drawback when compared to multi-functional printers, it can print both in colour and black and white. This is a great plus point.
- The maximum printing resolution is 5760x1440 dpi which creates outputs with absolute clarity and quality.
- It has a high printing speed of 34 ppm and photos can be printed in 11 seconds. It is unthinkably fast and accurate and thus saving time and energy.
- USB 2.0 connectivity is available.
- The tray can capacitate a good amount of papers. The input tray capacity is about 120 pages and output tray is 50 pages.
- The power consumption is only around 0.3 to 13W.
-The main plus point is it's size. It takes up less space as it is small and not bulky like other printers.
- It also looks cool as well as cute.
On the whole, this printer is both suitable for office as well as home usage.
Epson - L800 Single Function Inkjet Printer Specifications
Related to Epson - L800 Single Function Inkjet Printer
- Konica Minolta Magicolor 1650EN Colour Laser Printer(256MB 600x600dpi 20ppm (M) 5ppm (C) 200 Sheets)
- Kyocera Taskalfa 1800 Digital Photo Copier
- Konica Minolta Magicolor 1680MF Multifunction Laser Printer (TC YMC x 0.5K, Bk x 1K)
- Panasonic DP-MB250 All in One Printer(Print, Scan, Copy, Fax, PC-Fax, ADF, Network and Duplex)
- Canon PIXMA iX 7000 Singlefunction Printer
- HP LaserJet Pro 400 Printer M401dn (CF278A)
- Canon LBP-5050 Color Laser Printer
- HP Laserjet Pro 200 M251nw Colour Printer
- Brother HL-4150CDN Laser Printer
- HP 150 Oficejet All-In-One Mobile Printer